Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is the glass half full, or half empty?

Well it's midterm time which means we are halfway through another semmester here at IRE. This can be seen as both a positive and a negative. On the bright side, we are halfway through another semester! That means eight weeks closer to graduating....(knock on wood). On the slighty not so bright side, we as a group only have eight weeks left to both learn a majority of our competencies and complete our projects. That is a scary thought. I personally am sitting around a learning completion percentage of around 30. That means I need to get moving in the near future. As the weather gets colder and colder, I realize I should take the helpful tip and stay inside to study more. I would just love to keep adding to this blog, but I should really get to studying heat transfer.

Proofed by: Carson Krueger

No comments:

Post a Comment