Monday, April 28, 2014



            Coming into Iron Range Engineering in the eighth generation of students, I was unsure of what to expect of the IRE experience. Having almost completed my first junior semester here at IRE, I have become much more comfortable in my new surroundings. I have my fellow students and especially my project team to thank for this. The IRE student body has been very friendly and has assisted me with becoming acclimated to the learning model here at IRE. From the very beginning, my project team helped guide me along and were open to questions any time that I asked for assistance in understanding a topic or the expectations of IRE students. When I come back in the fall for my second junior semester, I will be sure and repay the favor by assisting the next generation of students coming into the Iron Range Engineering program.


Proof read by: James Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment