Monday, January 14, 2013

The beginning of the end...

...for Generation 3 students that started their Iron Range Engineering journey in the fall 2011 semester. The ride has been filled with ups and downs, twists and turns but all beneficial learning experiences. Coming to a project based learning program has been the best educational decision that I have made. The culture and the leadership are both first class and the students have created an environment of acceptance and support. This combined with the flexibility and hands-on learning create a wonderful opportunity for engineering students looking for a place with a unique identity. Over the time I have been here, I have learned far more than technical engineering and problem solving. I've learned how to conduct myself professionally,  communicate effectively as well as develop my leadership skills. These tools that we have been taught and developed here at IRE will serve us well as we move into our careers.

Proofed by: Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment