Monday, November 21, 2011

The Next Step

Today is November 21, 2011. I started my college career August 24, 2006 at Itasca Community College. 5 years in the making and school is officially over for me in 17 days. The excitement is unbearable. Its felt like a decade has passed with the amount of time and energy spent in getting my engineering degree. While I am very excited to graduate and already have a job lined up, I'm still in aw; is this really happening to me, am I finally graduating? What does the working world have in store for me? Am I going to succeed, or is something else in store for me? While I ponder these questions I know one thing is certain. I am prepared for what ever life is going the throw at me. While college has been very important in developing me professional and technically, its time for the next stage in my life.

I will most certainly miss everyone at IRE. I want to thank my friends for all the good times we had. I also want the thank the faculty for everything as well. IRE certainly has been a very dynamic learning environment and I might not know what the future holds for me, or fully understand all the things that go into my next step but one thing is for sure I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment