Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An End To The Beginning

The first semester of my IRE experience is coming to an end. During the past two weeks, tension has been high. The question in everyones mind has been, can I finish all my work on time? Even through all the stress and hard work, I have found myself in numerous conversations with other students about what we have learned this semester and what we can improve on for next semester. All of the conversations I have had started from the beginning, what we did, how we did it, how we felt about it then compared to how we feel now, what worked, and what did not work. Through this metacognitive process, I have realized that I am not the same as when I started. I have different styles of learning and a different understanding of what this experience is all about. I have made the transition into this style of learning. Looking forward from here, I feel that next semester will flow smoother and my learning processes will be refined even more. Behind all of the stress and pressure, I can feel the excitement and curiosity of what is in my future.

Proofed By: Emily Kilpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment