Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Manage Your Time

I recently read the Manage Your Time book by Tim Hindle. It is part of the essential managers collection. After my reading was completed, I gave some thought to what the book was trying to say. It gave 101 tips to help save time in an everyday setting. It gave advice on everything from how to greet co-workers differently if you have time and if you dont, how to arrange an office space for optimum efficiency, how to stay clutter free, and how to calculate what your time is worth to managing the time of others around you. Many of the points the author brought up have been brought up at IRE. I have heard many times: don't spend time on tasks with no benefits, don't try to do everything by yourself, do make a time log, do use the resources on hand and available to you. After these conclusions, I feel this book was worth my time to read and I would advise to others looking for help in managing their time.



Proofed by: Jesse Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment