Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Faculty Support

This semester I have the opportunity to work full-time as a co-op, while attending school full-time. I will be working at Medtronic until the end of December. I spend one day a week on the IRE Campus and four days a week at the Medtronic Facility.


If I make it through the semester, I think it will prove to be one of my greatest accomplishments to date. I am very fortunate that I have this opportunity and I know that I owe it to the faculty and staff that have been so wonderful in their support and their efforts to work with me. This semester shows everyone (friends, family, employers, and industry) that IRE really does as it promises, and gives each and every student the support and opportunities that he or she wants or needs.  If there is one thing I would like to convey to the readers of this blog is it that EVERY student here is given as many opportunities as possible to succeed .  It really is “The Best Way to Learn.” 

Kali O'Brien 
Proofread by Kylie Harer 

No comments:

Post a Comment