Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thank You



I am writing this blog to publicly thank the faculty and staff, at Iron Range Engineering.  Over the last two years, the wonderful people who have helped me with my education have been an inspiration not only to my learning but my life in general. They helped me learn the technical aspects of being an engineer, and helped me grow as a person in many ways. I see the long days they put in to accommodate students’ needs and their patience when students are questioning why we do the things we do.  I see their sincerity in making sure every student gets a chance to excel in the areas that interest them. I feel very blessed that IRE came into my life when it did. The size of the school adds a sense of community that could not be matched at a bigger school. This experience has led to many friendships, with both students and staff; I look forward to maintaining these relationships long after I am done with school.  As I finish my education at IRE, I will go out into the work force and try to emulate the hard work and dedication I have had the privilege to see at IRE. Once again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment