Monday, August 29, 2011

The Beginning of the End....

An interesting time is about to begin for the Generation 1 students. One semester stands between us and the rest of our lives. This semester is going to ramp up fast and be full of learning on both the technical and professional side. Many of the 1st Generation students are also currently taking part in a project based Chemistry 2 class. The Chemistry class is a night class that includes a lab portion and is taught by ICC's very own Gordy Savela. This, coupled with the heavy workload that already exists, is sure to make this semester a busy one. Time management will be the key to success for all students. Being that I have seen this before (three times to be exact), I am confident I will be able to handle everything on my plate, including a 3 credit politics class at Mesabi. This general education class is a small piece of serentity that helps me keep my sanity in the crazy world that is Engineering Education.

Proofed by: Matt Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment